These are exciting times for Broken Bow. Since being named the 2012 Community of the Year by Nebraska Diplomats, the town is continuing...
Leadership Custer County is asking everyone to ‘Have a Heart’ this winter and enter their ‘Food Bank Challenge.’
Broken Bow Cobblestone Hotel & Suites - Open for Business.
The restaurant facility in the Elks building on south 10th in Broken Bow has been leased to Los Cunados, LLC from West Point, Nebraska.
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power today announced it has acquired and will develop the Broken Bow 2 wind project in Nebraska.
The Rural Enterprise Assistance Project (REAP) Women’s Business Center in collaboration with the Broken Bow of Commerce and the Custer Economic Development Corporation will host a five-week Business Plan Basics course.
Broken Bow’s Community Branding Project is officially underway.
The Custer Economic Development Corporation held their annual gathering and awards ceremony on Friday, June 21. The guest speaker for the event was Tom Osborne.
Broken Bow, Neb., will hold a ground-breaking ceremony April 25 for the Cobblestone Hotel and Suites and One Box Convention Center..
- Other News Articles
- Great Plains Communications fiber installation brings Broken Bow up to speed
with Denver and Omaha
- The Outfitter Ribbon Cutting Held Thursday
- Plaza Decked Out Deluxe
- Novel Financing Being Used to Build Huge Grain Elevator in Central Nebraska
- The Andersons Break Ground
- Edison Mission Group, Midwest Wind Energy and Nebraska Public Power District Announce Construction of New Nebraska Wind Farm
- Nebraska State Bank and Trust East Branch Grand Opening
- The Andersons, Inc. to Construct Elevator in Custer County, Neb.
- MPCC celebrates grand opening of 'Custer Campus' in Broken Bow
- Broken Bow approves $5.83 million school bond
- Partnerships, demand have Broken Bow Land and Cattle doubling production
- CEDC focuses on health of business communities
- Wind Project clears zoning hurdle
- Nebraska looks ahead
- Co-ops announce project to build new train loader