There is another new business on the horizon for Broken Bow. Kinkaider Brewing Company will open around December 1, 2014.
Monday we brought you the story about the ribbon cuttings in Mason City for their four new businesses. One of those businesses is The French Table.
A ground breaking ceremony was held June 25 at the site of the new Quality Senior Villages of Broken Bow at 701 Arapahoe Lane.
Governor Heineman, Nebraska Supreme Court Chief Justice Mike Heavican and Custer Campus Board of Directors broke ground on the new Custer County Judicial Center.
These are exciting times for Broken Bow. Since being named the 2012 Community of the Year by Nebraska Diplomats, the town is continuing...
Leadership Custer County is asking everyone to ‘Have a Heart’ this winter and enter their ‘Food Bank Challenge.’
Broken Bow Cobblestone Hotel & Suites - Open for Business.
The restaurant facility in the Elks building on south 10th in Broken Bow has been leased to Los Cunados, LLC from West Point, Nebraska.
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power today announced it has acquired and will develop the Broken Bow 2 wind project in Nebraska.
view full article
- Rooted. But not standing still.
- The French Table - Now in Mason City
- Ground Breaking for Quality Senior Villages, Inc.
- Broken Bow Breaks Ground On New Custer County Judicial Center
- Great Plains Communications fiber installation brings Broken Bow up to speed
with Denver and Omaha
- The Outfitter Ribbon Cutting Held Thursday
- Plaza Decked Out Deluxe
- Novel Financing Being Used to Build Huge Grain Elevator in Central Nebraska
- The Andersons Break Ground
- Edison Mission Group, Midwest Wind Energy and Nebraska Public Power District Announce Construction of New Nebraska Wind Farm
- Nebraska State Bank and Trust East Branch Grand Opening
- The Andersons, Inc. to Construct Elevator in Custer County, Neb.
- MPCC celebrates grand opening of 'Custer Campus' in Broken Bow
- Broken Bow approves $5.83 million school bond