Broken Bow, Neb., will hold a ground-breaking ceremony April 25 for the Cobblestone Hotel and Suites and One Box Convention Center.
One Box has found a new home.
Custer County has been named one of the best places to live in the U.S. by the "American Cowboy" magazine.
The Broken Bow City Council has approved a financing plan to aid construction of a hotel and convention center.
The Custer Economic Development Corporation held an Education Collaborative Meeting on January 28th.
Shopko Hometown held its official Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting January 10th in Broken Bow.
- Custer Economic Development Corporation's Career Day
Custer Economic Development Corporation (CEDC) held their annual Career Day on November 14th.
- Broken Bow breaks ground on hotel, convention center
- New Convention Center in Broken Bow - New One Box Home
- Custer County - a great place to live
- Broken Bow OKs hotel-convention center money plan
- Custer Economic Development Holds Education Collaborative Meeting
- Shopko Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
- Broken Bow, Nebraska Wind Farm Dedication
- Broken Bow is Awarded Community of the Year
- Homebuyer Education Workshop
- Nebraska State and Local Departments of Economic Development Celebrate BD’s impact on the State
- Senators tour wind farm and like what they see
- Supervisors hear plan for new judicial center
- Nebraska State Senators Tour Broken Bow Wind Farm
- Custer County's First Cash Mob - Successful!
- Custer County Residents are Shopping Local According to the Nebraska Department of Revenue
- Custer Economic Development Corporation Honors Three Members
- CEDC Hires New Economic Developer
- PTA raises thousands for BB schools
- Leadercast Broadcast set for May 4 in Broken Bow
- Governor Helps Bow Celebrate Community Growth
- Novel Financing Being Used to Build Huge Grain Elevator in Central Nebraska
- The Andersons Break Ground
- Edison Mission Group, Midwest Wind Energy and Nebraska Public Power District Announce Construction of New Nebraska Wind Farm
- Nebraska State Bank and Trust East Branch Grand Opening
- The Andersons, Inc. to Construct Elevator in Custer County, Neb.
- MPCC celebrates grand opening of 'Custer Campus' in Broken Bow
- Broken Bow approves $5.83 million school bond
- Partnerships, demand have Broken Bow Land and Cattle doubling production
- CEDC focuses on health of business communities
- Wind Project clears zoning hurdle
- Nebraska looks ahead
- Co-ops announce project to build new train loader