Broken Bow Cobblestone Hotel & Suites - Open for Business.
The restaurant facility in the Elks building on south 10th in Broken Bow has been leased to Los Cunados, LLC from West Point, Nebraska.
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power today announced it has acquired and will develop the Broken Bow 2 wind project in Nebraska.
The Rural Enterprise Assistance Project (REAP) Women’s Business Center in collaboration with the Broken Bow of Commerce and the Custer Economic Development Corporation will host a five-week Business Plan Basics course.
Broken Bow’s Community Branding Project is officially underway.
The Custer Economic Development Corporation held their annual gathering and awards ceremony on Friday, June 21. The guest speaker for the event was Tom Osborne.
Broken Bow, Neb., will hold a ground-breaking ceremony April 25 for the Cobblestone Hotel and Suites and One Box Convention Center..
- Other News Articles
- Broken Bow Cobblestone Hotel & Suites - Open for Business
- Fiesta Brava - New Restaurant Coming to Broken Bow
- Sempra U.S. Gas & Power Announces the Acquisition of Nebraska Wind Project
- Business Plan Basics Training Coming up in Broken Bow
- Broken Bow's Community Branding Project Underway
- Custer Economic Development Corporation Welcomed Tom Osborne to Broken Bow
- Broken Bow breaks ground on hotel, convention center
- New Convention Center in Broken Bow - New One Box Home
- Custer County - a great place to live
- Broken Bow OKs hotel-convention center money plan
- Custer Economic Development Holds Education Collaborative Meeting
- Shopko Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
- Broken Bow, Nebraska Wind Farm Dedication
- Broken Bow is Awarded Community of the Year
- Homebuyer Education Workshop
- Nebraska State and Local Departments of Economic Development Celebrate BD’s impact on the State
- Senators tour wind farm and like what they see
- Supervisors hear plan for new judicial center
- Nebraska State Senators Tour Broken Bow Wind Farm
- Custer County's First Cash Mob - Successful!
- Custer County Residents are Shopping Local According to the Nebraska Department of Revenue
- Custer Economic Development Corporation Honors Three Members
- CEDC Hires New Economic Developer
- PTA raises thousands for BB schools
- Leadercast Broadcast set for May 4 in Broken Bow
- Governor Helps Bow Celebrate Community Growth
- Novel Financing Being Used to Build Huge Grain Elevator in Central Nebraska
- The Andersons Break Ground
- Edison Mission Group, Midwest Wind Energy and Nebraska Public Power District Announce Construction of New Nebraska Wind Farm
- Nebraska State Bank and Trust East Branch Grand Opening
- The Andersons, Inc. to Construct Elevator in Custer County, Neb.
- MPCC celebrates grand opening of 'Custer Campus' in Broken Bow
- Broken Bow approves $5.83 million school bond
- Partnerships, demand have Broken Bow Land and Cattle doubling production
- CEDC focuses on health of business communities
- Wind Project clears zoning hurdle